Our website address is: https://propercopy.com.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Proper Copy collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Proper Copy with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our mailing list.
- Provide feedback on any of our contact forms, blog posts or via email.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Proper Copy collects your data so that we can:
- Send you emails in the form of blog posts or for specific feedback.
- Reply to any feedback you have sent us.
- Email you with special offers on products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Proper Copy securely stores your data securely with Mailchimp as well as with Google within a Google document that has two-step protection enabled.
Proper Copy will keep your personal data for up to 12 months after you end your subscription with us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from both Mailchimp and Google.
Proper Copy would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Proper Copy from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Proper Copy would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Proper Copy for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service, just to cover costs to us.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Proper Copy correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Proper Copy to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Proper Copy erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Proper Copy restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Proper Copy’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Proper Copy transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Proper Copy uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Proper Copy uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Proper Copy sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Proper Copy has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113